Wednesday, October 10, 2007

call me mr ong.

i'm still alive me mateys. i'm disappointed in the lack of updates to this blog. you guys can't possibly lead a life less eventful than mine. or the converse, you guys are living it up and cbf keeping me updated. i spit on you.

final term of the year, baby catching time. just call me the delivery man.

time for my rant. i think everyone will agree that some women need to do some landscaping before they come and see the doctor. i mean, don't you at least mow the lawn when you're up for a garden show? which begs the question how the hell do these women get pregnant so often if it's a bloody tropical rainforest down there. i'm not just talking about which man would derive any pleasure in sticking it into a big mound of hair but how do you find your way around in there? not to mention the fauna that might be festering between the fronds. in any case, if you have a gynae clinic at least put on clean undies and take a shower.

the other end of the spectrum are the ladies who get a bikini wax and wax their legs when they come in to have a baby. it just makes me happy to not have to put my hand through all your pubes to do an exam. just the other day i clamped the umbilical cord along with a wad of some lady's pubes cos they just kept getting in the way and i cbf picking them out.

on a side note, i just got an invitation to a mate's wedding in melbourne. go lance. at the same time, you realise that we're years behind what other people are doing in their lives. my peers are married, having illegitimate kids (not lance), working.. and all i do is lie in bed and ruminate on my prospects of passing the next exam. the next time i move i'm not going to buy a bed. you know the shows where some morbidly obese dude lies in bed all day because he can't get up and about? that'll be me in a few years' time if i keep this up.

oh ya happy birthday mr wong wei jin whose sister just got married so congratulations to her too.

No comments: