Monday, November 30, 2009

My foot fell sick

Hello happy healthy earthlings!

So I fractured my 5th metatarsal about a month ago and now I listen to disco and imagine I could dance boogie to Earth, Wind and Fire with my legg-o-wrap. Like they say, "once broken, considered sold." I guess what is broken in me, I have to learn to live with it. I know below are things I should have known since the day I could see and walk, but we tend to be superheroes sometimes, sooooo... here is what I learned from my fall!

1. Always look ahead where you are stepping on.. ESPECIALLY if you know there's a stairs/slope coming.
2. On the staircase, if any point of time your loose footwear decides to make for a run, do NOT ever ever EVER try to catch it. It is obviously gonna land soon and it will not break. I attempted to catch my flimsy slipper which in the end i had not and i broke a bone.
3. And... if you do break something already, might as well live to it with style...

Presenting yours truly, the model. Photographer: Mr X-ray machine. Art director: Ms Radiographer.

No comments: