Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Xmas HOLS meet-up

The title is lacking but I proceed.


So since most of us are having our holidays back in Malaysia around the same time in December and we have been absent from each other's thoughts for almost a year now, how about we have a reunion party? Woohoo.


It's always good to see how some of us have changed over the year and we all used to be friends anyway so I'm sure we can find some common ground to start from. Unless we all like having breakfast at Tiffany's.


Anyway, random rambling aside, I was thinking of having a Xmas party but since some of us would like to celebrate Christmas with their families and most of us don't live in KL, it wouldn't really make sense to have a party before xmas and then them returning back to their respective hometowns.

Of course, by now it must be clear that our reunion will be in KL. Because we can't possibly have it in places like Ipoh or Keluang.


So... it seems, I have lost the point of this post because as I type this final paragraph I realise I have not given much thought about exactly what I want to plan.
And the only thing I do know is that it would be nice to meet up. So.. let's do that.

No comments: