Thursday, November 30, 2006

exam break 1

Studying sucks.

Not that I do a lot of it, but it still sucks.

Anyway dug up more stuff from m103's old video bank. gogo youtube.



"carrying heavy stuffS" indeed lol. ahhhh imu...

anyone have any other m103 videos? upload pls k thx.

oh and gratz ATPL CPL flyboy sk.
Don't pierce too many clouds to view setting suns k. Whatever that means.
Dan jangan bertabur benih-benih anda dirata-rata tempat dengan keterlaluan. Terutamanya dengan pramugari-pramugari anda.

"dr... i got some stuff growing dr"
"where?"
"down there"
"oh. what do you work as?"
"stewardess"
"hmm. do you work with Captain Tan SK?"
"yah yah dr eh how you know?"
"lucky guess. how you think i pass my exams"

Lastly, before I return to my books lest I pull a tim (and REALLY depend on lucky guesses to pass), I've long comtemplated whether I should post this. But since he's now announcing it to the world, I'm gonna go out on a limb and hope the bets are off. pat on the back boy, you know who you are hoho.
Some mystery is retained, just in case.


<3

No comments: