Tuesday, September 29, 2009

fucking noob.

I FORGOT MY CAMERA!

in my hurry to get out of the house this morning i must've left it in my room. fuckedyfuck.

so like i'm in geraldton, which is i'm assuming 5+ hrs drive from perth. some say 4 hrs but i don't believe them. anyway i flew so that was just 1 hr and 20 mins or sth like that. focker 50 ftw.

my sinuses have not aged well. as i get older every time i fly i feel like my head is about to explode. it wasn't like i was sick or congested or anything just BOOM instant headache.

anyway, i was wearing my leaver's jumper which i kinda abhor cos it goes against every single design law there is. it just doesn't look right. but a 5th year rural clin sch student recognized it and gave me a lift n offered to have us over for dinner/lunch/weekend hijinks. serendipitious i say!

my room is like a prison cell. small, bare, communal toilet next door. at least i can potentially study here. if only i hadn't brought 10293819203812 movies/series courtesy of my girlfriend who does nothing but empower my laziness.

cheers boys n girls. hi carrie.

timbo

No comments: