Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so where are we now?

Just the other day, I was sitting around idling with my thoughts, whilst having the occasional absent seizure or two, and I came to think about Timothy Law.

So, I tried to trace my thoughts back to my last encounter with Tim and unfortunately I hit a brick wall. I can't seem to remember! In fact, only with difficulty did I vaguely remember his face. His voice I seem to recall, that low droning mumble that no one can really hear except himself. At certain times, it became easier just to pass the occasional nod or so in his direction when he attempts conversation so as not to appear really deaf by our variants of "Wha..?", "Say again...", "What was that?", "Pardon?", "Sorry,. repeat that..". I'm sure he had a good point or two to make, but he was probably a bit apprehensive about sharing it with more than one person at a time.

This naturally led me to ponder about Han Nien but it is difficult enough being under a thumb all the time so I shall skip him. Good thing this will never get back to him.

Seng Keat I do remember because I see him at least twice a year. Now that's a healthy amount of catching up seeing how I work in the UK and he flies all around Asia but if you think about the amount of times I go back home in a year and couple that with the obscene amount of free time that he has, it comes up to just about right. He's doing quite well if you wanted to know. Financially, spiritually, and paternally. Congrats btw.

As far as I know, Wei Jin is still in Kota Kinabalu ploughing his ways through the paddy fields of house-officership. He is quite the bitter chap so for good measure, let me again upload this picture of Jayz and Coldplay live in concert.



Ok, more musings to come up soon.

No comments: