Wednesday, January 31, 2007

From a Random.

Ah, yes.
The lectureboys.
I still remember a day so very long ago when Chia Ming noted with some sort of strange fascination that I could, in fact, smile. Apparently he had previously thought it was unconceivable that I could do so.
Next, he proceeded to ask me if I wanted to be a lectureboy, and informed me of the qualifications (you must be good looking, funny, and skip lectures). To this I replied with a lengthy 'Righhhhhttttttt....' which, if you think about it, was no answer at all, seeing as it doesn't actually give any indication of whether I accept the invitation or not.
Which is how you find me here today, listed under 'Randoms'. So am I a lectureboy? I'd say more or less I'm like Wei Jin. Status: debatable.
In more recent times, LB Ming (anyone notice that LB could also stand for Ladybird?) asked me to write a post for the LB chronicles, and so here I am wondering what to say and somehow having managed to type quite a lot and yet say nothing at all.
Yes! Wonder at my awesome ability to fill pages with words that amount to nought. I am your King.

Sorry, while it's all fun and games for the LBs to pick on each other, I shall refrain from doing so myself since I am technically not one of them. And so this post will have to be quite boring.

But I will say that Chia Ming, having not DotA-ed since forever, came back and proved to be a nublet.

No comments: