Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year! Woohoo!

Yeah, I know it's in 2 weeks' time but hey it is never too early to wish everyone HAPPY C-N-to-da-Y!!! Actually the reason I'm so excited is because I'm about to graduate! You say what!!!!??? Yeah, graduate from this dreaded kampung land of sweetened food! Well, hopefully before CNY. Only 10 hours to go. So everyone, please pray for me! Pray that I'll finish before CNY, and then I'll be able to return to civilization where there's foosball, internet cafes, gambling, booze, chicks, friends, family and loved ones!

WOooohooooO!!!! I can't wait!!! Sorry for those who doesn't understand my feeling. Come over to Kelantan to stay for 2 weeks. I dare you MOFO! If you can survive then I'll cut my.....my....diiiiic.............................................tionary...*lame*

Anyway, who's in KL for CNY? Let me know!!!

No comments: