Monday, February 26, 2007

psych is driving me crazy



yalar I know the video has nothing to do with the title.
Must make sense meh.
Just watch lar pan.

Lemme tew you stowy. Happened to me and my friend as we were walking to dinner -
You know you're in a cold place when you walk out in zero degrees celcius, look up and around and go, "eh, today so warm warn..."
OH CANADAAAAAAA

and with this post, the tranny photo of tim is finally removed from the front page. So I feel obligated to replace it with an appropriately gay photo dredged up from the past.



Check out raymond's ferociously gay face enjoying it. And tim looks so girlishly cheeky you can almost hear him giggle like a little japanese girl.
"heehee mun-mun ah.... hihihi"
"mmMMMMmMmMMMm...."

going through that album, I re-stumbled upon a photo that, unbeknownst to all but mr fate and ms destiny (or however that goes), was a prophecy of things to come.



Yes, Lena and cm spend much time in toilets nowadays, if my sources are right. And she's standing over him most of the time.

"ouuuu!!"

No comments: