Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Plan...

Ok, as you can see in the previous post. I have indicated that there's this place that I wanna go. Well, not me alone, with friends of course! Coz I'm damn freaking free like hell now, I'm gonna try to make an essay out of this.

It all started with me chatting with "Cmingo a.k.a. chia ming a.k.a. sexyming a.k.a. wussthatgetspwnedbycockroaches! 'nuff said. (lectureboy 2)" He said that he'll be coming back somewhere during July. So I thought, well that's good. But I told him, too bad I'll still be in Kota Bharu. Out of a sudden, he suggested that he'll come all the way to visit me. So I was flattered but realised it's quite a dumb idea. Why? Coz if you're driving or taking a bus ride here from KL, it takes roughly bout 6-8 hours drive. With CM's excellent record for not dozing off when he drives, I'm quite sure he'll make it here safely. A train ride is even worst, 12-13 hours! Woohoo! And let me just inform you , a freaking 8 hours ride in a bus that's gonna overturn anytime or falls into a "gaung" (BM) whenever the driver feels like it, driving at the speed of sound , really hurts your ass man. To make it worst, READ THIS, me Mr. Tan Seng Keat the Gorgeous Alltime Anywhere 'Sleeper' of the Year, MVS (Most Valuable Sleeper) of the Century, oh man this is so gonna be bold "CANT SLEEP IN THE FREAKING BUS!!!" *Pulls hair, runs to get a playar (is that how you spell it? you'll get whay i mean), pull out toenails, sprinkle pepper and chilli powder on wound, rub salt and lemon juice on it, crawls into the kitchen, picks up "tong chu tou" (cantonese) direct translation knive used to slaughter pigs, chop off nose, poke eyes with chopsticks ------->(Fast forward) pour oil on body, light up fire, burn to death. (For full version, please visit http://www.ahkeat's-1001-ways-to-kill-yourself.com)

Secondly, WTF~U~WANNA~DO~IN~KB?!!!(Please highlight spacing to read) Cuz there's absolutely nothing here! Unless you enjoy sugar in all kinda food they serve here, no joke, sambal is sweet, soy sauce is sweet, hell even their "teh tarik kurang manis" is sweeter than KL's "teh tarik manyak manis kasi kau kau punya mau mati itu semut minum!" , Kelantanese favourite passtime, open burning! And their best Mall here, the awesome manificent KB Mall(where Subang parade or damn even carrefour beats the hell ouf of this Mall.UPSIDE DOWN, INSIDE OUT, LEFT TO RIGHT, RIGHT TO LEFT, UP YOURS MAKE A U-TURN DOWN YOURS AND NEVER WANNA RETURN AGAIN!)

Moving on, I told CM the hours to drive here so he said , oh well take a plane there then. So ok, good plan. But what to do here?! I give it some thought ( bout 1.835658 seconds) Why don't we go to _ _ _ _ _ _ ! You know the answer boys and girls,don't be shy, just say it out loud! All in one go! Daddy's gonna buy you sweets...

Walaaaa!!! The brilliant sk just did it again! *Argh...I lost my mood to mengarang*

So long story short, plan is All those IMU-ians coming back to M'sia in July, lets go REDANG & PERHENTIAN! WOOOHOOOO! Non-IMUians may come as well, subject to availability and on first come first serve basis. No lar, just jk, whoever wanna come, come lar. But must be hot chick or bring a hot chick ok? Hehe...*evil grin*

So, whoever wanna come please post a reply for this entry. (A good way to get replies...Muahahaha!!) Write your name and dates available. Oh yeah, the trip's gonna be 3 days 2 nights inclusive of friday and saturday ok! Cuz that's my weekends. Kena minta cuti lar...

Anyway, gtg. Reply a.s.a.p. Love you guys! *Muaks*Hug Hug*

No comments: