Monday, June 05, 2006

WaaaaaaasSSSSSsssuuuppppp PEOPLE!!!!!

Hello hello...didn't think that this suggestion is for real ! Haha...Kudos to Mr. Cmingo for setting this up. Well, this would be a fantastic way to make sure that the legacy of lectureboys stay alive! Wooohooo!!!

First and foremost, let me intro myself. I'm Tan Seng Keat. 22 year's old this year, male....yes a male with very high testosterone level, sometimes ppl say that I'm cute, some says handsome, some says gaya, some says SEXAY! Repeat after me....SEXXAAAAAYYY! (with a hiss...) Well, I think of myself as being versatile. (Haha..yes, the old tak tahu malu Seng Keat is back to haunt you all!)

Ok ok, let's be serious, ignore the above paragraph. (Hmm...*pause a moment and think* Eureka! You can't since you would have read the above paragraph b4 reaching this. Unless you start reading from bottom. Whereby, if that's the case, as a normal kiasu Malaysian, you would still read the above paragraph because you FREAKING Malaysians like to do what you're asked not to!)

Back to the intro...Well, I'm Tan Seng Keat (lectureboy 1), 22, male, ARGH !!!!! Screw this....too lazy to intro myself. You know who I am. So skip the intro bout myself. Moving on...

Cmingo a.k.a. chia ming a.k.a. sexyming a.k.a. wussthatgetspwnedbycockroaches! 'nuff said. (lectureboy 2)

Tim the man a.k.a. timothy law ngee chuan a.k.a. man-who's-bitter-than-the-bitterest-bitter-gourd-in-bitterland. (F.Y.I. I know there's no such word as bitterest...stop laughing at me...)(lectureboy3)

Han Nien a.k.a. Mushi a.k.a. silent nuker a.k.a. catwhisperer ( Imagine Jennifer love hewitt...replace ghost with cats and hot chick Jen with hannien) (lectureboy4)

Wei Jin a.k.a. oldfriedghost (status - pending....)

Disclaimer:- All information above is true and is a true fact no matter what you think!

No comments: