Friday, December 29, 2006

I feel like being nice

so I'm gonna help tim move that picture of him along past the front page. After all the flak that's been thrown his way, the poor kuchingnite needs some respite. A breather, if you will. Till one of us digs up the next tranny photo, that is. WTB tranny photo of cm.

Since I really have nothing interesting to write about, I'll just go along with the year-reflecting theme. Wong Wei Jin's major achievements of 2006 -

1. Tried to and failed to sit for the USMLE.
2. Discovered that Halifax really IS as boring as I made it out to be.

I can't even count my lvl 60 gnome mage frostmourne pvp computer character to be an achievement given the fact that the time difference doesn't allow me to play as much. Other highlights of 2006 -

1. Got butt-groped in a Haligonian club by a fat ugly white goth girl.
2. Been told "I'm impressed by your knowledge" by my Staff doctor. "What are you smoking?" was my instant reply.*
3. Discovered that living with an indian has certain odour-related drawbacks. 'nuff said. I still love my housemate.
4. Learnt how to cook food without setting off the fire alarms.
5. Still can't pou fan properly.
6. Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It has changed my perception of reality.
7. Re-discovered the fact that studying till 5am the night before an exam can be hazardous to favourable exam results.
8. Swore to myself, yet again, to never again pull a last minute all-nighter.
9. Finally got a new phone. helomoto
10. Realised that if you wanna catch snowflakes with your tongue, make sure that there are no birds flying overhead first.
11. Went bowling, Halifax-style. The ball was the size of a Fuji apple, had no holes, weighed no more than 2kg, and the pins weren't bottle-shaped, just white cylinders. And you had 3 tries, not 2. And then you had to press a button to clear the pins and set up a new rack. Not automatic *banjo music in background* OH HALIFAX.
12. www.stupidvideos.com
13. Started building a collection of empty liquor bottles. 13 and counting.
14. Got laid. wooooot *
15. Developed a pathological irritation towards fat people.
16. Discovered the joys of p2p downloading.
17. Dreamt of asam laksa. Twice.
18. Got totally schooled by a girl at 1v1 basketball. She was 6 foot tall with size 12 shoes ok.**
19. Woke up one morning and saw vomit in the sink, 2 pairs of high heels in my hall, and had no idea where either came from. My housemate had no idea either. Two days later, he found a scrap of paper in his wallet with a telephone number and the name Shelly on the top. We think it maybe the answer, but we shall never know. We junked the shoes.

And I stop at 19 as well, not because I can't go on, but because it's getting boring. There WAS one significantly major realization though, like light streaming through clouds after the rain -



Medicine will consume my life.



I'm afraid. Very afraid.





*footnote - NO LARH
My staff did say he was impressed though. hoho.
** she out-shot me from outside. When I asked "why didn't you post me up?" She said, very nonchalantly, without even looking at me, "because it would have been too easy." wahstresswahspeechlesswahstress wfgrthhxxx

No comments: