Friday, December 01, 2006

View from the cockpit...

These were taken overhead the airfield I'm training at, while I'm the safety pilot for my friend during an Instrument Flying sortie. Which means I'm not flying the plane at the moment so don't think I'll jepordize my life just to take some pics of clouds. A year back maybe I will...The airfield is called the Sultan Ismail Petra Airport, Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Just in case you guys forgot that I'm stranded here in this kampung. Anyway the pics were taken using my 1.3 megapixal phone camera so don't complain so much! Yes, I'm talking to you Tim!

North-East beach...










Look at the pic properly. There's a rainbow in te mid of he pic. Camera can't zoom sorry.








Clouds at 2000 feet...










If I'm not wrong this is taken while on the runway, just landed...









Sea and clouds













Towering cumulus which leads to Cumulonimbus...Yes thunderstorms...It's monsoon season now.










More clouds and sun.













I call this the ray of hope...Damn kuno sial...












Clouds that looks really nasty, which for your information they really are!!!

No comments: