Sunday, December 24, 2006

space wasting. just so that picture of me goes away.

i was going through my photos and i found one of the first plate of fried rice i cooked in perth. man, was i naive then. thinking i'd be cooking my way through the year. no, i wasn't in chef school. medical student tim. that's what i called myself. i thought i'd take the time to look back on my achievements in 2006.

1. lvl 60 NE rogue frostmourne pvp
2. that's it.

how fucked up is that. i have absolutely nothing to show for a year's hard work except a character in a computer game. grats me. after further thought, i realise i'm sadder than that. so more mediocre achivements to come.

1. i failed infectious diseases. i maintain it wasn't because of my laziness.
2. i passed everything else, though.
3. got told off by some doctor that i looked too much like a slacker and i better dress properly.
4. managed to ponteng class for the most part of 8 weeks and still passed psych.
5. aaron msned me to console me when i failed. grats me.
6. made enemies with jessie in the first week of class. huzzah.
7. went to the most ah beng club in perth, TWICE.
8. refused to ever step foot into said ah beng club again.
9. went karaoke a few times.
10. vowed never to sing again a few times.
11. learnt how to lawn bowl.
12. owned at lawn bowling.
13. drove around without a license for a year.
14. learnt how to pronounce a person dead the way doctors do it: time of death - 3 hours after he actually died cos that's when we came to see him.
15. learnt that it takes four hours to get to melb and four and half hours to get to kuching from perth. the horror.
16. gave lavinia hell for being a bimbo. yes, a bimbo.
17. spent about a 100 days on WoW. lvl 60 NE rogue frostmourne pvp wassup.
18. forgot how to play dota.
19. still don't know how to dance.

there u have it. i'd have gone for 20 but i ran out of ideas.

No comments: